Wednesday 11 September 2013

New house dreams ....

What a few weeks its been the house move has come to a stand still.
We have gone back and forth to the solicitors and well I'm at my whits end. The best thing is there is no chain at either end. So I don't know what's going on :( Its been 8 weeks on Monday since the accepted our offer and the house was taken off the market.
Have they changed their mind and don't want to sell ?


No packing has been done and I've no intention until we have a date. I do think we will be getting someone into pack for us though as I don't think I'm up to moving boxes around.

So our dream house is just out of reach, but I cant wait to start the next chapter in our lives in a new area . Closer to friends and family.

I can't wait to get G into a playgroup and then pre school and then school ( which is a 2 minuet walk away.

But for now we are waiting....... 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh no waiting is the worst!
    Hope you hear something soon x

    ReplyDelete