Friday 28 June 2013

The big house move

Well in fact it still hasn't happened yet and it getting me down - just a little bit.

We want to live a bit closer to my family and friends as I hate bee so far away - I know 25 miles doesn't sound like much but when its a 50 mile round trip for a cup of tea , it makes a huge difference.
I've tried to make friends where we are now but its just not the same.

My family are great and try to get over when they can, but they are busy and have there own familys and my parents are old and don't like to drive on the motorway ( which you have to do to get hear )

Our house ha been on the market for 6 months and we have had loads of viewings but no sale as yet :( are we too hopeful is it too soon to give up or will we just have to bite the bullet and stay hear forever ??

I can only dream of a nice big house home in the suburbs with a nice big garden for G to play in. Our next home will hopefully be our happy ever after home and we will never have to move again.

oh I really wish we could sell our house but I will have to dream a little bit longer 

7 comments:

  1. Oh it'll come. We were on the market for 3 years before we finally solved. We are now in a gorgeous house which we wouldnt have been able to afford apart from they were desperate to move at the right time. It'll work out xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you - just getting worried because of getting G into a school / nursery place

      Delete
  2. It must be really tough. I am very lucky to have both sets of parents living nearby and (most of the time) willing to help out. I hope it comes together and you get to move nearer to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving house is one of the most stressful experiences, so I sympathize with you! I hope it all happens for you guys soon! Which I have faith that it will! Thanks for linking up with this weeks Mad Mid-Week Blog Hop! {new follower} xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are on the move next month Finally found a nice house with garden so I can understand your frustration.Good Luck and I hope it happens soon :) Seen you on the Mid Week Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments :)
    We have now given up and looks like we will have to rent our place out .

    We have found our dream house :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to read that you have found your dream house - I wish you all the best!

    Thanks for linking up with the #MMWBH!

    Mum of a Premature Baby

    ReplyDelete