Monday 10 June 2013

so this is meeeeeeee !

 For britmums live we have been asked to do a bio - a bit about ourselves and to include some photos.

Name: Emma
Blog: MumMumHeart.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter ID: @emmaann32
Height: 5'9''
Hair: medium/shoulder length - blond - going very blond this week
Eyes: blue
Is this your first blogging conference?
yes and im very nervous / scared
Are you attending both days?
yes and can’t wait for it all to start
What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2013?
hopefully some new blogging skills as im seriously lacking at the moment
What are you wearing?
theres a whole other blog post lol
Friday  daytime -I'm hoping to wear a dress on sat - if not a trouser suit
Friday  night a dress - the one I wore to my hen night !
Saturday - a smart dress

my problem is shoes - I don't know what to wear - do I go for comfort or just take plasters and bear the blisters
What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2013?
I want to meet some bloggers as I don't get to go to many events .
Tell us one thing about you that not everyone knows
I've had skin cancer twice ! first time I was 22 and last year.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to meeting you! Sorry to hear about the cancer :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice reading your post! I'm really looking forward to BritMums Live - sure you are too - looks like it will be a great event.
    if you see me wandering around please say hello as I'd love to meet you IRL :)

    Best wishes

    Alison

    Draft comment 3:

    ReplyDelete