Tuesday 8 January 2013

Britmums13 plea


I have only been blogging for 6/7 months and I'm really enjoying it have made some lovely friends in the online communities.  I have been given the chance to review some wonderful products and it gives me a chance to rant lol. 

I am still a novice when it comes to blogging and so one of my goals for this year is to see my blog grow (one of my resolutions is to blog at least twice a week lol) and develop myself as a person as I'm not that confident, blogging is teaching me to be more independent and stretching my writing skills to a whole new level as I'm dyslectic.  

One way I plan to do this is by attending Britmums Live 2013.  Britmums Live is the largest social media conference and blogger event in the UK.   Britmums is the largest UK parent blogger community, made up of more than 4,200 influential bloggers.  


The purpose of Britmums Live is to allow bloggers to connect with each other, to build relationships with brands and, most importantly of all perhaps, to learn new ways of improving our skills as bloggers.  


Britmums live is a 2 day conference taking place in London on Friday 21 June and Saturday 22 June 2013.
I am very much looking forward to attending and would love to receive sponsorship for the event from a family friendly local (cheshire/northstaffs) company who would be interested in working with me.  

I Have already purchased  my ticket already(£49.99 ) and I would like help towards or sponsorship of my travel (aprox £40 ) and overnight accommodation (already booked £60)
In exchange for the sponsorship of £100 I would help promote your company at the event in the following ways:
  • I will place a badge/advert on my blog for the period of 12 months with a direct link to your website.
  • I will write a blog post introducing you as my sponsor for Britmums Live and will include all relevant information about you as a brand.
  • I will be happy to review any of your products (if relevant) on my blog.
  • I will wear branded badges to promote your company throughout the event.
  • I will mention your brand when tweeting about Britmums Live before, during and after the event.

These terms are placed by britmums



(Please note I am not able to hand out any samples or marketing materials on the premises of Britmums Live.)


And just look at those big blue eyes ! 
Little G would love to work with you . 


If you are a baby / toddler / family company and you think you could help and this sounds of anything you would be interested in , please contact me at emma30ann@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment