Sunday 16 September 2012

8 weeks to go :)

Oh my, only 8 weeks to go until our big day and I'm so excited - the stress or nerves haven't kicked in yet and I don't think they will. 

On Friday night we had a treat - my mum and dad looked after G and we had a night out at our wedding venue. It felt good to get all the little details sorted out. They were also preparing for a wedding the next day, it felt a bit strange I was having butterflies for the bride as she rushed around making sure the room was sorted out. All the time we were sat having dinner I was thinking that's going to be me inn 8 weeks time :) 

Then on Saturday  morning we went to the travel agents to book our flight tickets. H is petrified of flying so I'm not looking forward to the flight at all, it will be like having two toddlers. One sat crying and the other wanting to crawl up and down the Elise. I also went to get my self booked in for my dress fitting. 

And today we have been to get the rings engraved with the date we get married - its 10.11.12 . 

Just the little stuff to do now........ and pay for it all :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment